DENY Wagner Campelo
Wagner Campelo SHIBORI TRIBAL INDIGO Comforter
- More lightweight than a duvet cover but heavier than a quilt, the DENY Comforter packs a 1-2-3 punch in the bedroom with endless statement making designs!
- Top side printed
- Printed in the USA
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
-This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
- TWIN/XL: 68" X 88"
-QUEEN/FULL: 88" X 88"
- KING: 104" X 88"
- (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 1"-2" TOLERANCE ON ALL PRINTED TEXTILE PRODUCTS)
Wagner was born, raised, educated, and currently resides in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Earning a degree in Fine Arts at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and a Masters degree in Print and Pattern Design at SENAI-CETIQT, Wagner has a love and passion for all things surface design. His work is diversified and eclectic, with patterns that ally shapes and colors, in a simple language that is both graphic and cheerful. As a lover of photography, Wagner delights in elaborating patterns using his photos as an inspiration. His work has been sold all over the world, as well as published in various books and magazines. His designs can be seen anywhere from stationery and swimwear to interior designs.